AG kills are not registered ?

Hi !

Today I flown Mission 7 and I had a result of 97 but a score of 0.

Though, Newt called Charlie destroyed.

And when I checked in the debrief page, I did kill 4 soldiers.

In the logbook, I see 4 AG kills.

I believe I did saw the very same behaviour in M6 (primary and secondary destroyed) and that was just after 2.8 update.

Anyone knows what happened ?

Same thing in Mission 8.

I put the JDAM on the mortar and it is registered in the debriefing list but not counted in the numbers.

Odly, I shot down both Migs but the second one after Poddle told me to abort. In fact, my missile was already on its way but it splashed the second Mig after his message and the kill did not count.

Strange ...

Not sure why the mission score is not updating, possibly a new bug introduced in 2.8, there's nothing in the campaign that directly influences this and this is score is pulled directly from the DCS engine.  It shouldn't be a factor though, so long as the result is updating correctly.

As for the Mig, there's a multiple ways of ending the engagement, for example you can 'time it out' as you fight to a stalemate, and I think if you drag the Mig too far north it will will abort and run for home.  Sounds like you launched right before one of these triggers fired, I'll see if I can tidy it up a bit.

Edited by ChillNG
  • Like 1