CPG TEDAC Button Binding Issue and how does the CPG use the radio while handling the TEDAC?

IAS2424
Go to solution Solved by Floyd1212,

I'm attempting to bind the CPG RHG LST Mode and IAT Polarity three-way switches to my VKB Gladiator stick. After mapping, pressing the buttons on my joystick doesn't seem to move the switches on the grip, while clicking on the switches with my mouse seems to work. I am not using custom bindings for these buttons and haven't edited the keybind .luas either.

Any ideas? Do I even need these buttons mapped?

Lastly, how does the CPG use their radios (ICS or otherwise) with both hands on the grips? I didn't see any keybinds for them on the TEDAC grips, only on the cyclic. Does this mean the CPG has to hotmic the ICS and can't use the radios or is there something I missed?

1 hour ago, IAS2424 said:

Lastly, how does the CPG use their radios (ICS or otherwise) with both hands on the grips? I didn't see any keybinds for them on the TEDAC grips, only on the cyclic. Does this mean the CPG has to hotmic the ICS and can't use the radios or is there something I missed?

Both pilot and CPG have foot buttons for ICS and radio that they use when they're not the one flying.