National skins wanted

Chizh

Hi Laivynas,

My not to understand to which your to refer where upon skin to have Russian technical symbols, if your to put an image being marked those symbols I to try to solve.:smilewink:

Thanks to all and my to cheer that it is to the liking of all.:smilewink:

A greeting and good hunting.

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
Hi Laivynas,

My not to understand to which your to refer where upon skin to haveRussian technical symbols, if your to put an image being marked those symbols I to try to solve.:smilewink:

Thanks to all and my to cheer that it is to the liking of all.:smilewink:

OK, NP. :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=24023&d=1232485182

attachment.php?attachmentid=24025&d=1232485222

These small-small yellow marks (most visible) and other ones. It's just non-common for NATO helis. (Of course I can be wrong.)

And they are located in one layer. So can be turned off with one mouse click. :)

Edited by Laivynas

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

These small-small yellow marks (most visible) and other ones. It's just non-common for NATO helis. (Of course I can be wrong.)

And they are located in one layer. So can be turned off with one mouse click

Some that mark the latches and such I just desaturated others that are Russian specific I turned those layers off. You are right most NATO and US birds are marked in non-specular black. Also the overall specularity makes the paint appear to be semi-gloss, It would be nice to lessen this effect so the paint would appear to be flat.

• ED Team

Some that mark the latches and such I just desaturated others that are Russian specific I turned those layers off. You are right most NATO and US birds are marked in non-specular black. Also the overall specularity makes the paint appear to be semi-gloss, It would be nice to lessen this effect so the paint would appear to be flat.

Good point! :thumbup:

Best Regards, Dmitry.

Good point! :thumbup:

Also when I downloaded the templates from ED and opened in photoshop some of the layer sets were closed. New skinners should be aware of this and use the drop down curtain arrow to open all the individual layer sets so they can see what all is in them. Just a thought.

Hi to all,

Ok, Laivynas I to understand:smilewink:, if you to think that he will be better the Skin without marks I to clear:smilewink:, but to have to say that marks to have of warning and caution, not to perhaps be just as the Russians but have them, a sample to watch this photo of the Spanish C-101 as to see marks.:smilewink:

http://img125.imageshack.us/my.php?image=avc00004417hb0.jpg

If you they create opportune I to clear the marks of the Skin.:smilewink:

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Вот вариант Французский трехцветный и чаще встречается, его наверное и стоит сделать.

This is three colour French variant You can see more often. Maybe it's worth to be done. Note that lettering is in French.

sa342_gazelle_01_of_41.thumb.jpg.a45e5f36e8e3b57d2e97ff30ef44f6a8.jpg

sa342l1_gazelle_fr_01_of_32.thumb.jpg.58c874db04d9744d6fdb275841aebdf0.jpg

sa345_gazelle_hot_05_of_12.thumb.jpg.7332867c02d62d296609aa29724f5dd7.jpg

sa342l1_gazelle_fr_11_of_32.thumb.jpg.de9a5ec2c2b559aa53eba8ec603c6236.jpg

sa345_gazelle_hot_07_of_12.thumb.jpg.cc10d39b31e9a7278318959bb11393ec.jpg

Edited by Coyote

Я принимаю модели, а вы мучаетесь, но у вас растет мастерство!!!:book:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Coyote,

....This is three colour French variant You can see more often. Maybe it's worth to be done. Note that lettering is in French.

Interesting proposal, I will try to do, but to say that already to be almost fact.:smilewink:

I to say, because to the camouflage that to use the FrenchArmy Aviation andSpanish Army Aviation to be he himself, with the variation of the insignias and the numerals.:smilewink:

Spanish Tiger HAD.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Spain%20-%20Army/Eurocopter%20EC-665%20Tigre%20HAP/1278974/L/&width=1280&height=863&sok=WHERE__(aircraft_%3D_%27Eurocopter_EC-665_Tigre_HAP%27)_&sort=_order_by_photo_id_DESC_&photo_nr=11&prev_id=1283668&next_id=1270102

French Tiger HAP

http://www.airliners.net/photo/France%20-%20Army/Eurocopter%20EC-665%20Tigre%20HAP/1257964/L/&width=1024&height=695&sok=WHERE__(airline_%3D_%27France_-_Army%27)_&sort=_order_by_photo_id_DESC_&photo_nr=90&prev_id=1260717&next_id=NEXTID

I will work in this to see what seem to you.:smilewink:

Edited by ESA_cbhierro
  • Like 1

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Nice.

But both real Tigers don't have "armee de TERRE" on tail section.

================================================

My friend (Valery) found some colors used are not 100% correct (from his side).

His advice (RGB codes):

Brown - 112,85,64.

Sand-yellow - good. But more often he saw French were using this one for sandy areas - 179,130,89.

Green - 75,107,83.

Edited by Laivynas

Best Regards, Dmitry.

Nice.

But both real Tigers don't have "armee de TERRE" on tail section.....

:D:D:DYes!!!...., you to have the whole reason:smilewink:, the Tiger to have no text in the tail section, to have only ensigns but I to see the Skin very simple with only the ensign and me to think that it would be more agreeable with the text, that's why to add I the text:smilewink:.

But if not to please extinguishes the layer of the text in the photoshop and arranged:smilewink:.

....My friend (Valery) found some colors used are not 100% correct (from his side).

His advice (RGB codes):

Brown - 112,85,64.

Sand-yellow - good. But more often he saw French were using this one for sandy areas - 179,130,89.

Green - 75,107,83....

Thanks for the RGB codes I to modify to see what to seem the changes:thumbup::smilewink:.

A greeting and good hunt.

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Laivynas,

I to prove the RGB codes that you to facilitate for the desert mimetic one but not to stop convincing:noexpression:, I seeing very orange and darkly, I to put an image for you to see and to think than to seem:smilewink:.

I to prefer the combination that I to do of colors, is more agreeable:smilewink:.

ScreenShot_000.thumb.jpg.08ac68e59c3876eb6133769f620071af.jpg

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Hi Laivynas,

I to prove the RGB codes that you to facilitate for the desert mimetic one but not to stop convincing:noexpression:, I seeing very orange and darkly, I to put an image for you to see and to think than to seem:smilewink:.

I to prefer the combination that I to do of colors, is more agreeable:smilewink:.

I agree, first variant is definitely OK.

attachment.php?attachmentid=24266&d=1232998999

And this one too bright indeed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=24274&d=1233010808

PS. To get most correct impression of model You need to take shots at noon time. ;)

Edited by Laivynas

Best Regards, Dmitry.

• ED Team
:D:D:DYes!!!...., you to have the whole reason:smilewink:, the Tiger to have no text in the tail section, to have only ensigns but I to see the Skin very simple with only the ensign and me to think that it would be more agreeable with the text, that's why to add I the text:smilewink:.

:D

OK, but since we are refering to existing helis... :music_whistling:

But if not to please extinguishes the layer of the text in the photoshop and arranged:smilewink:.

It's completely up to You. :smilewink:

(and receiving party - ED)

Best Regards, Dmitry.

• ED Team

Все нормально, только цвета подбери. Те что поярче в солнце сделаны, а те что менее яркие в пасмурную погоду. По-идее правильный цвет который в пасмурную.

auf-1_14_of_78.thumb.jpg.ef9f710b0cf141a039b2d011c30ad764.jpg

leclerc_dcl_54_of_90.thumb.jpg.f297d992a78cf302c788ab365587cd06.jpg

leclerc_dcl_55_of_90.thumb.jpg.77d3beb087004236736af8ee5cc753ff.jpg

leclerc_xxi_154_of_168.thumb.jpg.6edfcb0a67272e23fc6322ca35257498.jpg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Zulu,

Any one willing to do a South African Airforce Skin?
In the beginning alone Skin of nations to have been now in the BS, to suppose that with the time these nations to increase in number:smilewink:.

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Hi,

When a belgian air force KA-50 ??

Belgian army are using the A-109 Agusta multirole helicopter.

It's only one colour with some markings.

Could anybody do this for me ???

Pleasssssssssssssssse ;)

THX a lot

Razorback

Here You are. :)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=624255&postcount=176

attachment.php?attachmentid=24145&d=1232731207

attachment.php?attachmentid=24146&d=1232731235

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=618638&postcount=75

attachment.php?attachmentid=23805&d=1232124193

attachment.php?attachmentid=23807&d=1232125211

Edited by Laivynas

Best Regards, Dmitry.

• ED Team
Hi to all,

Good then I put the work here that to make for the French army aviation:smilewink: see what it seems already to them to comment what you to see on the matter.:smilewink:

All is OK, just tune colors. The bright ones (photos) are made in shiny weather, less bright - in cloudy. Practically correct colors appear in cloudy weather.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=626510&postcount=69

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=626514&postcount=70

Edited by Coyote

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]