Link 16 Mission Assignments A/A and A/G

TEOMOOSE

Razbam already implemented this for their DCS M-2000C module where it's called TAF. It integrates with the LotAtc software so human controllers can give mission assignments to human pilots via data link. They also implemented a AI GCI which can be added in the mission editor and which gives the player mission assignments based on EWR line-of-sight. So it's definitely possible and it would be amazing if the DCS F-16C and other L16 capable modules got this feature as well.

• Like 3

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

• 2 weeks later...

I agree! Implement a system that can be used across all platforms. Would be really smart and fun to use. I have high hopes for a proper JTAC and C2 "module" or a feature implementation. However i do see how this is a low priority item. Overall I think its should be a core function in Dcs world.

• 1 month later...