Any Dynamic CAS/Insurgency Based Servers?

Hallsy

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there were any servers out there focusing on proper CAS. I am thinking modern COIN ops or something along the lines of Inherent Resolve. TTI, Hohhot and GF base capture get repetitive. It would be great to get airborne and respond to randomized calls to support TIC. Even getting vectored to different grids by JSTAR to investigate suspicious activity such as placing IEDS would be great. Too bad we cannot implement any meaningful ISR into DCS. Having to refuel, stay on station and respond to lower intensity threats like infantry and technicals would be ideal. Bonus points if urban environments were the focus etc. The closest I can think of is XCAS Syria. Thanks!

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 11/11/2022 at 6:32 PM, Hallsy said:

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there were any servers out there focusing on proper CAS. I am thinking modern COIN ops or something along the lines of Inherent Resolve. TTI, Hohhot and GF base capture get repetitive. It would be great to get airborne and respond to randomized calls to support TIC. Even getting vectored to different grids by JSTAR to investigate suspicious activity such as placing IEDS would be great. Too bad we cannot implement any meaningful ISR into DCS. Having to refuel, stay on station and respond to lower intensity threats like infantry and technicals would be ideal. Bonus points if urban environments were the focus etc. The closest I can think of is XCAS Syria. Thanks!

Apache Hunting ground is good. I  oved the A-10C II slots to Incirlik, added some AI SEAD/Weasel flights and had lots of fun

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5