Keyboard Commands

I've searched all over but cannot find a list of the keyboard commands like there are in other modules. I want to program my Saitek X52 using the Logitech software and not the software that is built into the sim; but I cannot find any of the keyboard commands. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks. 

On 11/16/2022 at 8:46 AM, splashmike said:

list of the keyboard commands

In DCS click on Options (the Cog symbol on the DCS start page) then choose Controls in the top menu.

Choose the Apache Pilot at top left ( "AH-64D Pilot" ).

Click on the HTML button at the bottom of the screen. You will then get a set of binds like this :

image.png

This is located in your saved games folder and should show you this in Windows File Explorer automatically after you press HTML

For the Open Beta DCS version this will be: C:\Users\<your_username>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\InputLayoutsTxt\AH-64D_BLK_II_PLT

For the Stable DCS version this will be : C:\Users\<your_username>\Saved Games\DCS\InputLayoutsTxt\AH-64D_BLK_II_PLT

The listing is for all the commands ("All but Axis Commands" & the "Axis Commands")

Repeat for George AI Helper and for CP/G.

Edited by Dallas88B
fixed typo

MSI Z690 EDGE | i5 12600K | RTX 3070 TUF OC 8GB | Kingston Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MHz CL16 | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 |SilverStone 1000W Strider 80+ Platinum PSU | LG 34GN850 UWQHD 160Hz G-Sync HDR IPS 34in Monitor | Antlion Audio ModMic Uni-Directional Microphone with Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Back Studio Headphones | Behringer Xenyx 302USB Mixer | Virpil T-50CM3 Throttle | DELANCLiP head tracking | Gunfighter Mk.III MCE Ultimate | Crosswind Pedals | W10