Hey guys Im back!

Raised_Dead85

Wow, its been a long time since Ive been on these great forums and with fully talented community. I was finally discharged honorably out of the Marine Corps and now planning to go to college and hope to journey back to my birth country (Russia).

I was wondering what classes I should take that will help me out in Russia once I move there. I must remain in US for 4 more years which I can go to college during that time. I am expecting 80k GI Bill that will go to my schooling and living expenses and i am very excited about that. I have alot to learn and i wanted some feed back from English speaking Russian people that have experience in Russian military because thats what im looking at doing. Nothing else interests me in life. I love computers but only for entertainment. I just want to experience something different that I wanted to do but was adopted and brought to the US. Not all adopted Russian people turn back at there own heritage but i do. I started to feel this way when i turned about 15 years old.

Anyways i just wanted to say hello to every one and i hope to see you guys in flight.:smilewink::pilotfly:

Edited by Raised_Dead85

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|