PTO PCR custom lights controls.

j4cdkaw

Hello, I just received PTO and PCR from winwing.  It works flawless along with f18 light sync. My question is : is there any way to customize light controls or sync it with other planes pushbutton lights? For example I have my jettison station select mapped to KA-50 autopilot modes. Is there any way to emulate this lights in such way when AP mode - heading hold is on and button is lit - one of the jettison station select button is also lit on the PCR panel?  Any lua file I should look for or something like that? 

Or at least can I control this panel pushbutton lights in that way:
one push: light is on
push again: light off

In simapp pro there is checkbox option for every light "Power-on default (LED on/off)but to be honest I cannot understand what this option is responsible for. There is no difference for me. Its either on or off depending of the first checkbox value. 

Edited by j4cdkaw

On the Take Off panel there's a rotary called PNL. Assign it to 'Assign to Axis' in the backlit settings. Do this for both panels...except when you are in the Backlit settings of the Combat Panel, assign the backlit setting to the TO panel PNL rotary.

I hope this is clear.......simply you are turning your lights on or off on both panels using the PNL rotary on the Takeoff panel

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

1 hour ago, MustangSally said:

On the Take Off panel there's a rotary called PNL. Assign it to 'Assign to Axis' in the backlit settings. Do this for both panels...except when you are in the Backlit settings of the Combat Panel, assign the backlit setting to the TO panel PNL rotary.

I hope this is clear.......simply you are turning your lights on or off on both panels using the PNL rotary on the Takeoff panel

I am aware of this option and I am using it right now but it was not my question. I was thinking more about programaticaly controlling pushbutton leds for different aircrafts based on custom action like (autopilot modes in ka50 synced with jettison station select buttons based on some custom script).   I think Hreich  answered my question that it is not possible and not implemented yet by winwing. I just have to deall with it 🙂