MiG-15bis smoke generator

Pat21

Hello everyone!

Is it possible to make a mod that adds a colored smoke generator in the MiG-15 engine nozzle? It would be as true to reality as possible. For example, in Poland in the late 1950s, a version called the Lim-2 "Smugacz" ("Tracker") was developed with the intention of using it in air shows and parades. Such a device was developed by Lt. Col. MSc Eng. Zenon Klimkowski. The aircraft fuel system was stripped of the rear fuel tanks in the fuselage. Two pressure tanks were inserted at this point. The first was filled with oil and served to produce white smoke, the second was filled with red emulsion and served to produce red smoke. Liquids passed through hoses to the injectors located behind the engine turbine. The liquid supply was enough to produce colored smoke for about 5 minutes, which was a very good time. I would be very grateful if someone could develop such a mod. I've tried it myself, but can't do it. The possibility of producing smoke in the MiG-15bis would certainly interest many users of the module and make the virtual air shows more attractive.

Tracker2.jpg

Tracker1.jpg

Tracker3.jpg

Edited by Pat21
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...