Request options for Compass rose in F10 map

joker62

The degrees on the compass rose (in F10 map) are difficult to read, at least for me, even with eyeglasses.

Please, is it possible:

- make the degrees numbers sharper or bigger (even better)?

- add some more colors besides the current one?

- add another (selectable) double sized compass rose?

Thank you for this very useful tools and for your attention.

Edited by joker62
added: or bigger (even better)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Personally the 'hot pink' is the correct colour as it contrasts with everything on the map well and won't clash.

I too find it hard to read and think it should be double the size it is. I think that would be a huge UX improvement too.

The other one I would ask for is to have a small area in the dead centre that if you right click in it, it will take the line you draw FROM THE EXACT CENTRE of the Compass Rose - not pinning the line to the dead centre kind of undermines the entire point of it. 

• Like 1

I think it would be better to have a 'compass rose tool' selectable from the menu bar and with a hot key - like 'C'. ?Then wherever you position the cursor, you would see a compass rose. Scrolling the scroll wheel should adjust the size. This would allow super fast BULLS and BRAA calls. -> move the cursor over the aircraft you are talking to, scroll the wheel until the compass reaches the bandit-> presto, instant number to read without screwing around with the ruler.

• Like 3

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...