Autopilot ALT HOLD and ATT HOLD toggle bindings missing in "special for joystick"

Go to solution Solved by itn,

Hey guys, since the last update the mentioned bindings in the "special for joystick" tab are missing. This way the AP doesn't disconnect anymore, when you have the Warthog Throttle and set the AP switch in the middle position. Am I missing something? I rebound the "normal" bindings and it doesn't toggle the switch to th A/P OFF position as expected.

Edited by scsimodo42

Cannot confirm. The commands are still there and they are working with the AP 3-position switch on the Warthog throttle. The commands are not under "Special for Joystick" but under "Instrument Panel" and "FLCS".

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• Solution

And they did add the OFF state for bindings in 2.8, so even if you don't have special else-off bindings, you can do similar yourself. See this video (I keep linking this to different threads because I really like this addition 😄)

On 12/17/2022 at 7:59 PM, itn said:

And they did add the OFF state for bindings in 2.8, so even if you don't have special else-off bindings, you can do similar yourself. See this video (I keep linking this to different threads because I really like this addition 😄)

WOW, didn't know that! Thx!!!