4 WING RCAF

4WingRCAF

4 WING RCAF

The 4 WING is currently recruiting experienced pilots for the F/A-18 for the 410 Tactical Fighter Operational Training Squadron. 

410 RCAF is a field based squadron. We do not conduct CVN Operations.

We are looking for people willing to contribute to the Wing, who hold themselves to a higher standard, who are eager to learn, and who are help contribute to developing a more realistic training program and missions. We have high standards for selection.

Our goal is "Tactical Realism" not full mil-sim. We are not interested in "exactly how the military does it" but continual development of our own standards that work for us in a realistic fashion. We recognize this is a hobby and not our career.

We at 4 WING are experienced in various aviation backgrounds that include military pilots, military aircraft engineers, and civilian airline pilots. We have experience creating and running successful Air Combat Simulator groups, and effective training within DCS. We operate in a democratic fashion. Founders set the overall objectives and goals, however contributing to the server upkeep or in other ways will get you a vote in the direction of the wing.

We have our own dedicated Private Server with random weather, and dynamically built missions utilizing SRS for communications.

Requirements

✫ A Mature Individual
✫ Self Motivated Learner
✫ Excellent Communication Skills in English
✫ North American Time Zone
✫ Fully functional HOTAS
✫ Head Tracking or VR
✫ DCS Open Beta
✫ Simple Radio Standalone

Server Features

✫ Realistic Bombing & Strafing Ranges
✫ Graphical Range Scoring sent to Discord
✫ Hound ELINT
✫ Skynet IADS
✫ Simple Radio Standalone
✫ ATIS for all airports
✫ Overlord-bot AIC via voice recognition
✫ Randomized Weather & Time of Day

4 WING DISCORD

Screen_211223_195114_1.png

Edited by 4WingRCAF

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
38 minutes ago, 4WingRCAF said:

I disbanded it. Seems limited interest in a soley Canadian wing. 

Well I dunno, I never came over because there were no CV ops with the Hornet.

• Like 1

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

40 minutes ago, Mike Force Team said:

Too bad that no carrier operations were available. Hornets are accustomed to be being on carriers. 

Mike Force Team

Well Canada has no carriers so for realism  sake I get it but agree the Hornet demands CV ops.

• Like 1

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

• 2 months later...