F10 map stuck at full zoom out and can not move map.

rrutko

The F10 map loads and immediatly goes to full zoom out the moment I click on the map.I then can not zoom in or out, or move the map. All the map items are clickable and show information but difficult to see them due to being bunched up from full zoom out.  It only effect the map on 2D screen as while in VR it functions normally. I have tried multiple maps and it so far only effects Syria.  My PC specs are I9-12900k, RTX 3080TI, 128 gb ram, Samsung G9 neo ultrawide, Quest 2. Any idea? 

I have not tried as I have a multi-monitor setup. The other odd thing is that it only happens on the rotorheads server. I have tried other Syria servers and it functions fine. There is a lot of dynamic items on that server. 

EDIT: OK that worked, now is there a way to only have the map and main menu that size but in aircraft full screen?

Edited by rrutko

Before making the resolution change, NO. Now everything works. I was able to figure out how to leave game screen normal size and then reduce GUI to smaller size to work. Only issue I now saw was clicking full size button on F10 map then makes it unmovable/zoomable, and have to reslot to fix it.

• 2 months later...

I am having this same issue. So far only in multiplayer and not all severs. On Some servers the F10 map is zoomed all the way out and I can’t pan or zoom. It’s so far zoomed out that I can see the part of the map that has zero textures. I asked others on SRS and they did not have the same issue while on the sever.

The issue is is on the Growilng Sidewinder WW2 server as well as another WW2 server.

PC specs- 5900x, 64Gb ram, DCS on 870 Evo NVME, 3090 FE GPU, Aorus x570 Master Mobo  

• 4 weeks later...