Can't equip gun pods?

Go to solution Solved by Tiger-II,

Hi,

It seems I can only equip one pod which is a grenade launcher, and the chain gun pod is no longer selectable?

The weird part is the missing pod is available on the Mi-24.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

• Solution

Has there been a loadout change? I found the missing pod. It can only be equipped on the center pylons.

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

With machine gun version of the pod, no change here, it's been always like that - station 2 and 5 only. It's also mentioned in the manual (and in the training mission I think? Not sure about that).

Edited by Art-J
  • Like 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

On 1/3/2023 at 5:52 AM, Art-J said:

With machine gun version of the pod, no change here, it's been always like that - station 2 and 5 only. It's also mentioned in the manual (and in the training mission I think? Not sure about that).

Thanks for confirming!