Problem with mission 1 landing pad

I have a problem with landing on the pad on Mt. Elberus. My helicopter will essentially "go through" the roof of the building on touchdown, it will still trigger a successful landing but as half my helicopter is stuck in the building when I try to take off I'll flip over and crash, has happened to me on both attempts in this mission now. I even tried landing in the opposite direction and the same thing happens, so I guess the collision model for the building must have changed?

image.jpeg

2.jpg

Edited by Sneethe

I get the exact same problem in the last mission of the Argo campaign for the Huey. Except that I always I start burning and sett the building on fire. Some times a slide off though. Reported it months ago, and a few years ago someone else had the same problem in the same mission. So it is fixable, but I don't know if ED needs to fix the building, or if it is a problem with the mission itself.
I'll see if I can try same mission as you but now it seems there's a problem with certain buildings, 'cause it looks identical for me.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Good afternoon! I will try to come up with something for this mission.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Bugs like this happen. We will fix!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good afternoon! I will try to come up with something for this mission.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Bugs like this happen. We will fix!
They sure will and you're always quick to come with fixes.
When you find one, can you post here what you did, so I can post it in that thread I mentioned?

Cheers!

7 часов назад, MAXsenna сказал:

They sure will and you're always quick to come with fixes.
When you find one, can you post here what you did, so I can post it in that thread I mentioned?

Cheers!

Yes, sir! I will do it!

• Like 1

That's what I did!
As soon as I opened the mission in the editor, I deleted this building, and installed the same new building in the same place.
I turned on the simplified dynamics for easier testing and drove back and forth on the roof - I made sure that everything is in order now and the helicopter does not fall into the texture of the building

I installed a slightly larger building, and now it will be much easier for the player to land! Enjoy the game gentlemen, but after the next OB update

I also slightly improved the world around - added ground personnel, a halo in the northern missions, new ship models.
Also updated  Memory of a Hero for KA-50III

Edited by STONE SKY
  • Like 2

That's what I did!
As soon as I opened the mission in the editor, I deleted this building, and installed the same new building in the same place.
I turned on the simplified dynamics for easier testing and drove back and forth on the roof - I made sure that everything is in order now and the helicopter does not fall into the texture of the building
I installed a slightly larger building, and now it will be much easier for the player to land! Enjoy the game gentlemen, but after the next OB update
I also slightly improved the world around - added ground personnel, a halo in the northern missions, new ship models.
Thank you!

5 hours ago, STONE SKY said:

That's what I did!

Thank you for the quick response and fix! I look forward to continuing the campaign it's excellent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1