Can't bring up Petrovich AI interface when I'm CGP

Kobymaru
Go to solution Solved by AeriaGloria,

I was doing the training mission, and I tried to bring up the Petrovich AI interface with Ctrl-V.

It works just fine when I'm the Pilot, but when I am the Gunner, it just won't come up.

The keybind definitely works when I'm in Adjust Controls window, and I tried to rebind it to another keyboard key and a joystick button, but to no avail.

Version is 2.8.1.34667 and I repaired my game. Am I doing something wrong? Did I screw up a setting or something?

Edited by Kobymaru

• Solution
19 hours ago, Kobymaru said:

I was doing the training mission, and I tried to bring up the Petrovich AI interface with Ctrl-V.

It works just fine when I'm the Pilot, but when I am the Gunner, it just won't come up.

The keybind definitely works when I'm in Adjust Controls window, and I tried to rebind it to another keyboard key and a joystick button, but to no avail.

Version is 2.8.1.34667 and I repaired my game. Am I doing something wrong? Did I screw up a setting or something?

In addition. You cannot use Petro as CPG if you have control. If you have control, you need to press C to transfer control to pilot in order to use Petro as single player 

• Like 1

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg