Campaign Help - Reconnaissance

JCae2798

Maybe I missed it but I don't see many posts on the Campaign that comes with the jet.  The ones I have come across have their opinions but at the end of the day just trying to enjoy what was made and offered..

Anyways I was looking for some guidance on one of the missions which is M3? where we have do the reconnaissance of several Waypoints.  I came across 1 post and funny enough it was about the same mission but in there it spoiled the answers to the mission.  What I'd like to hear from you that played it is some guidance and tips on how to avoid the fighter jets while still managing the mission.  The furthest I get is the first 2 waypoints and if I don't run away I get killed by the scramblers.  In my latest attempted I actually managed to get away but because I provided the wrong intel I failed... I can't see how it's possible to manager all waypoints and not get caught by these super speedy jets.

For the record yes I am entering the zone during the correct time although there seems to be a bug where description says 715 and mission time is set to 6

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2023 at 7:59 PM, JCae2798 said:

Maybe I missed it but I don't see many posts on the Campaign that comes with the jet.  The ones I have come across have their opinions but at the end of the day just trying to enjoy what was made and offered..

Anyways I was looking for some guidance on one of the missions which is M3? where we have do the reconnaissance of several Waypoints.  I came across 1 post and funny enough it was about the same mission but in there it spoiled the answers to the mission.  What I'd like to hear from you that played it is some guidance and tips on how to avoid the fighter jets while still managing the mission.  The furthest I get is the first 2 waypoints and if I don't run away I get killed by the scramblers.  In my latest attempted I actually managed to get away but because I provided the wrong intel I failed... I can't see how it's possible to manager all waypoints and not get caught by these super speedy jets.

For the record yes I am entering the zone during the correct time although there seems to be a bug where description says 715 and mission time is set to 6

I have the same problem. Also the cloud cover makes it impossible to do the recon using the Targeting Pod from altitude. Overall the included campaign needs a lot of work. The little movies at the start of some missions appear to be underground for me. Can't see a thing. And I don't think this was updated since ED made major changes to weather.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

9小时前,sthompson说:

I have the same problem. Also the cloud cover makes it impossible to do the recon using the Targeting Pod from altitude. Overall the included campaign needs a lot of work. The little movies at the start of some missions appear to be underground for me. Can't see a thing. And I don't think this was updated since ED made major changes to weather.

2023/1/27 AM8点59分,JCae2798说:

Yes, This is ATC BUG in Current version.

In the beginning, I placed the M2000 on the remote apron, but there is currently a problem with the AI ATC of the DCS, resulting in the M2000 taking off faster than expected. I am currently fixing this issue.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...