Mission 1 possibly a bug ?

clem64121

I do not quite understand the sequence of your actions! I would suggest trying again.
If you have destroyed all AFV objects, then your CPG report on the continuation of the battle with the 2nd target (ART) should definitely work
If you did not receive this radio message, then you did not destroy all AFV targets,
I will check if there is an error there, but if you see the same glitch on re-flight, just stay over the AFV target for more than 12 minutes, and then the trigger will go off automatically, and you can continue the fight with the 2nd target (ART)

19 hours ago, clem64121 said:

Hello every one ! 

I have destroyed every thing in the "AFV" and "ART" zone but nothing else happen, i have the message to let the wingman attack in loop 

I have strated from the ground FARP also 

If you start on Land, you don't get the cue to set up your radios, I think this is required to get the messages.

• Like 1

49 минут назад, jonsky7 сказал:

If you start on Land, you don't get the cue to set up your radios, I think this is required to get the messages.

Yes, that is right. There should be a message to set up radio stations and enter coordinates, after that you press the spacebar and the plot will continue.
Recorded, checked, will corrected!
I would be glad if you do not waste time on this mission and continue on!

• Like 1