Any recent experience with Buddy Fox? I am unable to contact them.

Hello all,

I sent BuddyFox PayPal funds early this month (January, 2023). I received a confirmation email within a day, but haven't heard anything since - and have not received the product (UFC). I have tried contacting them - both from the website, and also responding to the confirmation email, without any answer.

Has anyone recently dealt with them? I know I can file a report with PayPal, but I really don't want to:

a- Cause any strife for BuddyFox, as I know they are a small company

b- I really want that UFC!

Any/all advice appreciated.

Edited by sinistar

I bought a couple of their Warthog O-rings last year. Paid with PayPal, I think, was shipped the next day, and in my mailbox a week or so later. Short trip from Finland to Norway though.
In any case a got confirmation of order and tracking as expected.
So who knows.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I think, in some cases customers had to be very patient with the Buddyfox boys, but they got an answer. When I ordered my UFC, everything went flawless.

Am 26.4.2022 um 14:00 schrieb rapid:

Correct #buddyfox Small company who sometimes may not reply to you emails but they always deliver.

Did yours turn up?

• Like 1

sharkfin out!

Support your local AirTransportWing !

Roal Bavarian Airforce all the way

NEW RIGRYZEN 7  5800X3D~ AORUS GTX 1080Ti ~ AORUS X570S Elite AX ~64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR-4 3600 ~ BeQuiet AIO Silent loop 2 360  watercooled ~ Samsung 890 Pro M.2 (2TB) + 870 EVO (1TB) SSD ~ WIN 10 64-bit ~ AOC 31.5" Gaming 144Hz Display ~ DelanClip@TrackIR 5 ~ TM Warthog no.2 ~Saitek rudder pedals~ 2 TM MFDs on 2nd 27"display ~ Buddyfox A-10 UFC ~ CDU/AAP panel via DCSBios ~ ARC-210 (soldering WIP)

9 hours ago, sharkfin61 said:

I think, in some cases customers had to be very patient with the Buddyfox boys, but they got an answer. When I ordered my UFC, everything went flawless.

Yeah, I just don't know how patient is reasonable - and not sure on the PayPal policies on contesting a non-delivered product. However, thanks for the comment!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My UFC took a while but it still turned up.

They wont Sting your cash.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

• 1 year later...
Hallo Sinister, have you ready received the UFC. I cant get in contact with them. They dont answer any questions.
Thanks River
You might want to ping @sinistar correctly. In any case, I'm also curious.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk