Create a floor limit to avoid crashing

Grift-06

Hi everyone !

Here is my issue : I'd like to organize an little "event" with kids to introduce them to fly a helicopter. To do that I want to create a mission to fly with the Gazelle, with an nice environment, set the stick inputs less sensitive to make it easier for them. But ! I'm stuck with the collective, maybe more with the altitude. I don't want the kids to crash all the time, I tried the "invincible" mode in the settings, but if I crash, everything shuts down... I'd like to create a limit around 20 ft above the ground that the helicopter cannot cross. And I don't know if it's possible...

The first idea that comes up is to get the ground altitude data, and if it reach 20 ft, to teleport the helicopter to 20 ft. Is there any way to do that ?

If you have a better idea, or a solution, you would be my hero.

Thanks !

How about a indestructible mod?

They can not be damaged,

They may also sink into the DCS earth!

One more idea to try,

In each aircraft lua, there is a section which declares all the operating parameters such as speed, weight, etc.

Set the max altitude to a low number.

Do the same for max speed and any other data which affects the aircraft power and performance.

All I can think of at present.

Let up know if anything here works! Good luck!
I say, Start them young!😁

They may buy you the next ED module!

Cheers!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."