F22 Grinelli Designs - rudder disfunction

I installed the mod into my Mods folder under User/Saved Games/Mods, just as the Grim Reaper has recommended in one of his videos.

The mod itself seems to be installed properly, since it shows up in game and can be flown, although when I fly it the pitch controll is not working despite the controlles being assinged in the game menu. Also bots have no problems in controlling the pitch. I have already tried unplugging the unnessacary devices (only KbM, Hotas and TrackIR plugged in) since maybe my game controller could have interfered with the controlls. After that didn't change the outcome I tried reinstalling the mod, which once again did not change anything.

I'll attach a short video to let you see what I mean by the pitch controll bug.

I hope some of you can help me fix this problem. Have a good day,

simfisch

DCS.openbeta 22_02_2023 15_42_30.png

I installed the mod into my Mods folder under User/Saved Games/Mods, just as the Grim Reaper has recommended in one of his videos.
The mod itself seems to be installed properly, since it shows up in game and can be flown, although when I fly it the pitch controll is not working despite the controlles being assinged in the game menu. Also bots have no problems in controlling the pitch. I have already tried unplugging the unnessacary devices (only KbM, Hotas and TrackIR plugged in) since maybe my game controller could have interfered with the controlls. After that didn't change the outcome I tried reinstalling the mod, which once again did not change anything.
I'll attach a short video to let you see what I mean by the pitch controll bug.
I hope some of you can help me fix this problem. Have a good day,
simfisch
955596327_DCS.openbeta22_02_202315_42_30.thumb.png.e6fa9e4c5982622aa3daa64a57ffc5b8.png

Watch the video again. IIRC there might be some trickery to how to setup the controls.
Haven't tried the mod myself.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

I have the same stick and throttle as you do. The rudder seems to have a disco ball effect all the time but you need to set the pitch access the the F-22A FCS pitch axis instead and if you want stronger movements, override the systems in the cockpit to turn harder. Hope this helps! 🙂