New CVN Spawn/Launch Taxi Routes

ContinuedMayhem2020

Been messing around with taxi routes again. This is a work in progress and I'm also working on routes for the Forrestal. They don't and won't work in MP and I have no plans to figure that out...I only play SP because I can't commit to a group. Wife says no lol. Once I finish them, I'll deliver the goods.

Edited by ContinuedMayhem2020
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

16 hours ago, ContinuedMayhem2020 said:

Been messing around with taxi routes again. This is a work in progress and I'm also working on routes for the Forrestal. They don't and won't work in MP and I have no plans to figure that out...I only play SP because I can't commit to a group. Wife says no lol. Once I finish them, I'll deliver the goods.

This is awesome! i used to have an edited .lua for something similar (to park on the fantail and bow rows) but no longer works.

Eager to try this on my missions!

Thank you and keep up!

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Here it is, an edited lua file for the Super carrier Spawn and taxi routes. It's still not perfect but not bad.  1-4 are turned the other way and use CATs 1&2. Spawn 5 is between Elevator 1 &2. Spawn 6 and 13 use Elevator 2.  Spawn 7-8 use elevator 4.  Spawn 9-12 are on the fantail. Spawn 14-16, same but with slightly different taxi routes.  All spawns in front of the tower use CATs 1 and 2. All spawns behind the tower use CATs 3 and 4. 

I don't use multi player so I have no idea if it works for that...I doubt it.

Drop the CoreMods folder into your main DCS folder...with that said, first backup your "USS_Nimitz_RunwaysAndTaxiRoutes.lua" file...so you can go back to the default.

The lua file for the Forrestal is almost done and features a Flex deck.

Have fun!!!

SC SpawnTaxiRoutes.zip

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ContinuedMayhem2020 said:

Here it is, an edited lua file for the Super carrier Spawn and taxi routes. It's still not perfect but not bad.  1-4 are turned the other way and use CATs 1&2. Spawn 5 is between Elevator 1 &2. Spawn 6 and 13 use Elevator 2.  Spawn 7-8 use elevator 4.  Spawn 9-12 are on the fantail. Spawn 14-16, same but with slightly different taxi routes.  All spawns in front of the tower use CATs 1 and 2. All spawns behind the tower use CATs 3 and 4. 

I don't use multi player so I have no idea if it works for that...I doubt it.

Drop the CoreMods folder into your main DCS folder...with that said, first backup your "USS_Nimitz_RunwaysAndTaxiRoutes.lua" file...so you can go back to the default.

The lua file for the Forrestal is almost done and features a Flex deck.

Have fun!!!

SC SpawnTaxiRoutes.zip 3.38 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you for sharing. Going to test tomorrow. I don´t fly MP anymore since i quit the virtual squadron i was on, so, no problems for me.

I will use Ovgme to enable this.

Thank you again!

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Here's a Video of the Forrestal testing...I think it's about done.  I'll upload the files when ready.  This is a Flex Deck only... because it's cool.

40 minutes ago, fagulha said:

Thank you for sharing. Going to test tomorrow. I don´t fly MP anymore since i quit the virtual squadron i was on, so, no problems for me.

I will use Ovgme to enable this.

Thank you again!

No worries dude, and you're welcome. I enjoy doing this stuff. Have fun.

Edited by ContinuedMayhem2020
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, ContinuedMayhem2020 said:

Here's a Video of the Forrestal testing...I think it's about done.  I'll upload the files when ready.  This is a Flex Deck only... because it's cool.

Here is the lua file for the Forrestal Flex Deck. Just back up the default lua file, then drop the "CoreMods" folder into your main DCS folder...and enjoy

Forrestal Flex.jpg

Forrestal Spawn Taxi Routes.zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1