New DCS experience with the Yak 52

Fleur79

Being really bad in flying helicopters, having the C 101 which is way to swift for this task, I lately use my beautiful Yak 52 to discover the maps in a very slow pace. There´s so much detail to explore and discover that I´d never have noticed balzing along with Mig 21 or Viggen, which is certainly great and entertaining as well. Creating a mission with a makeshift airstrip on a suitable plain field east of Haifa and off we go towards the rising sun. For me a whole new lovely experience of DCS.

• Like 5

It sure is a great scouter. The level of detail on the new maps are indeed really good.

If you have Combined Arms I can recommend driving around in a jeep as well. Very uncombat-ish but I find it quite pleasant to drive around on the base and neighborhood etc. As this guy do below:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 37 39 47 51 52 98 190a ce spit (a4 hab) - 430 ca sc wwii - cau chan mar nor nttr pg syr

I did buy CA for that reason only and for me it has been well worth it. Did bind wheel to joystick and accelerator to throttle to make it easier to drive.

BTW, flying a hot air balloon is cool too: https://grinnellidesigns.com/project-hab/

Edited by Munin
  • Like 1

5 37 39 47 51 52 98 190a ce spit (a4 hab) - 430 ca sc wwii - cau chan mar nor nttr pg syr