Strange gpu underperformance

Message to creator and to anyone that could advice me on this. So I just started the campaign and I was really enjoyoing it until I started noticing that I have quite low fps  specifically when playing it. And so I went on to task manager and saw that whenever campaign is running I get really low gpu utilisation, around 10-15% and so it results in a slideshow in game. I can't figure out why, because dcs in general and any other campaign/mission on f5 or any other air frame runs solid at 60-90% and good fps. Weirdly enough as well, if I'm in a mission and on pause(not active one) I suddendly get normal gpu load, as soon as I unpause it drops again to under 20%... I'm out of ideas on this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. p.s. gpu is rtx3060ti

This behavior is nothing that any campaign creator is able to control. How GPU or CPU or memory allocation works is strictly a DCS thing.  My advice would be to disable absolutely all the mods and try it without. I've seen mods doing weird things in various settings. 

I hope you will find some answers, this will get better visibility if you post it on the bugs section for DCS. 

Cheers, 

• Like 1