George target select

jetmanjeff

When i have george find targets and I get a list of them in the lower left corner of the screen. When I try and cycle thru the targets, it goes to the bottom of the list. If I have 4 or 5 targets, the only ones I can select are the first one and the last one on the list. 

Using a X56 joystick/throttle setup. BTW
Ideas?

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / 32 GB RAM  / Nvidia 1070Ti / windows 10

Ok. I think I figured it out. It does select the bottom of the list when I go either up or down with the target selector, but if I keep going up or down, it'll select each individual targets. 

So, In short, it was operator error. 

Edited by jetmanjeff
spelling

This still doesn't sound like normal behavior.  Or perhaps I am not understanding what you mean.

If George returns a list of 5 targets, it should have the ">" next to the first unit by default.  From there you can press down once to step to the second unit, down again to step to the 3rd unit, etc., then right to select the unit for engagement, or left to cancel out of the target list.  It shouldn't jump straight to the 5th unit unless you pressed up while on the first unit.

Could your buttons for up and down be reversed?  What if you bind those functions to the keyboard?  Do they still behave the same way?

OK. I tried something new. 

Whenever I'm playing a mission I made in the editor, the target selector works fine. Selects down to the next target. 

When I'm on a server, it jumps to the bottom of the list of the first selection, but then I can select each one using either up or down.