Openvr_fsr and OVR Advanced Settings Not Compatible Now

The bad stuff from today's MT update, for me:
1) The openvr_fsr mod (by fholger) isn't compatible with this update, in either ST or MT. DCS won't launch with them enabled. So I lost a bunch of VR FPS from that, but gained a about the same back from MT, maybe a bit more. I'd really love to be able to use this mod again in MT, if possible.
2) Also, my home-brew "necksafer"-type setup isn't compatible now, so I can't push a button to check six like before. I'm guessing ED disabled SteamVR controller bindings or else OVR Advanced Settings, because it still works outside of DCS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Setup: Vive Pro 2, RTX 3090, I7-11700K, VKB Gladiator II/K conversion, TWCS, TPR pedals, PlaySeat, SimShaker, VoiceAttack

Hello, have you tried OpenXR toolkit? It has the same FSR feature and works fine for me with MT.

My opensource ranked bot project for DCS: https://github.com/Miksuu/AirCombatMatchmakerBot
Ryzen 7800X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 @ overclocked to ~2950ghz, 64GB CL30 RAM @6000Mhz EXPO with Custom timings/voltage, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 2TB Gen4 7000mb/s NVME SSD
Winwing F-16EX Stick on Super Libra Base with Extension (on center mounted custom DIY mount built from Oak), VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle
MFG Crosswind V3 Pedals with hydraulic damper, WinWing Takeoff and Combat panels, 3x Thrustmaster MFDs WinWing UFC with the HUD component, 2x Dayton Audio bass shakers for G-forces and AoA with DIY build & software, PS4 Controller for more buttons.
VR headset: Pico4 with Virtual Desktop and OpenXR toolkit, Headtracking: Delanclip & PS3 Eye Camera

6 hours ago, Miksuu said:

Hello, have you tried OpenXR toolkit? It has the same FSR feature and works fine for me with MT.

Thanks, I will try that tonight. How much does it help your FPS beyond what MT alone gained for you? I'm still trying to break even from the 30% loss ED's prior update cost me ages ago.

I guess I'll have to find a good utility similar to necksafer that works in OpenXR too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Setup: Vive Pro 2, RTX 3090, I7-11700K, VKB Gladiator II/K conversion, TWCS, TPR pedals, PlaySeat, SimShaker, VoiceAttack

3 hours ago, Darrylx444 said:

Thanks, I will try that tonight. How much does it help your FPS beyond what MT alone gained for you? I'm still trying to break even from the 30% loss ED's prior update cost me ages ago.

I guess I'll have to find a good utility similar to necksafer that works in OpenXR too.

Not too much in terms of raw FPS, but I noticed that that I could up my PD and other settings without losing any fps until I was GPU bound. The game is a bit more smooth tho.

https://gitlab.com/NobiWan/xrnecksafer This?

Edited by Miksuu

My opensource ranked bot project for DCS: https://github.com/Miksuu/AirCombatMatchmakerBot
Ryzen 7800X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 @ overclocked to ~2950ghz, 64GB CL30 RAM @6000Mhz EXPO with Custom timings/voltage, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 2TB Gen4 7000mb/s NVME SSD
Winwing F-16EX Stick on Super Libra Base with Extension (on center mounted custom DIY mount built from Oak), VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle
MFG Crosswind V3 Pedals with hydraulic damper, WinWing Takeoff and Combat panels, 3x Thrustmaster MFDs WinWing UFC with the HUD component, 2x Dayton Audio bass shakers for G-forces and AoA with DIY build & software, PS4 Controller for more buttons.
VR headset: Pico4 with Virtual Desktop and OpenXR toolkit, Headtracking: Delanclip & PS3 Eye Camera

12 hours ago, Miksuu said:

Not too much in terms of raw FPS, but I noticed that that I could up my PD and other settings without losing any fps until I was GPU bound. The game is a bit more smooth tho.

https://gitlab.com/NobiWan/xrnecksafer This?

Yeah, I just tried XRNS tonight, but it causes DCS to crash on startup. Had to uninstall to be able to play DCS at all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]