Mirage 2000 missile mod

Go to solution Solved by UN9249,

hace 1 hora, Geschirre dijo:

Same procedure as firing a Super 530.  If you don't know how to do that, I believe in your ability to use Google and the Youtube.

I only can launch mica Rf but not NG or meteors. I see "err" on the panel with NG and meteor. Im trying to use them like 530. Dont supose negatively, genious. I believe in your ability to give an useful answer.

Edited by impreza

15 hours ago, impreza said:

I only can launch mica Rf but not NG or meteors. I see "err" on the panel with NG and meteor. Im trying to use them like 530. Dont supose negatively, genious. I believe in your ability to give an useful answer.

u need to add them to pca.lua too not only m2000c.lua

hace 31 minutos, UN9249 dijo:

I tried this but its the same. I have both mods (rafale and gripen) but I see "err" on the panel. I dont have more mods on the 2000c. I tried to use only wings pylons  and only 1 type of missile on the payload. Missiles are not launched when I push in both cases. The first radar Mica and the 530D are working fine.  

16 minutes ago, impreza said:

I tried this but its the same. I have both mods (rafale and gripen) but I see "err" on the panel. I dont have more mods on the 2000c. I tried to use only wings pylons  and only 1 type of missile on the payload. Missiles are not launched when I push in both cases. The first radar Mica and the 530D are working fine.  

i don't know then. sorry

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, UN9249 said:

Hi everyone. I solved problems with ag weapons with that mod. You can now use AG munitions+MICA missiles+i added some extra. Have fun!

Screen_230612_163444.png

Screen_230612_163504.png

How did you manage that? I thought the way the m2000C system works you can't mix a2a with a2g.

Edited by VictorDavion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@UN9249 I'm flying with a couple friends with your mod in a MP server. We realize that if someone does not have the mod install, for example, the micas will be "floating" without the corresponding pylon. I don't know if is possible to add the pylons even if someone does not have the mod installed. Additionally, if we install the mica in the M530 pylon, it will show properly. We would like to fly with a full loadout because it give the mirage more things to do.

Cheers!

null

image.png

8 hours ago, RyuKim said:

@UN9249 I'm flying with a couple friends with your mod in a MP server. We realize that if someone does not have the mod install, for example, the micas will be "floating" without the corresponding pylon. I don't know if is possible to add the pylons even if someone does not have the mod installed. Additionally, if we install the mica in the M530 pylon, it will show properly. We would like to fly with a full loadout because it give the mirage more things to do.

Cheers!

null

image.png

Unfortunatelly if you want pylons be visible you have to install mod. Your friend plane doesnt undestand what you want from him without mod. It's completely default. I can't affect to it.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 7/12/2023 at 4:24 AM, UN9249 said:

Unfortunatelly if you want pylons be visible you have to install mod. Your friend plane doesnt undestand what you want from him without mod. It's completely default. I can't affect to it.

Alright thank you for the heads up!