Mission 10 - feedback, maybe bug

Zarma
Go to solution Solved by STONE SKY,

Hi great, even epic mission.

I managed the first target zone alone and ask for the wingman to help 2nd and 3rd but he was almost useless.

For the IR mark, what was it exactly ? Never saw it with NVG or FLIR. Thanks units where visible on F10 map.

Edited by Zarma

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

• Zarma changed the title to Mission 10 - feedback, maybe bug
  • Solution

Good afternoon Thanks for your feedback!
IR laser.
The fact is that in the multithreading mode there is a problem - the IR laser is not visible. Perhaps this will be fixed in the next OB update. I hope!
You can complete this mission without multithreading - in this case, the IR marker will be visible!

• 1 year later...

Just finished the mission with the help of using F10 map. It was quite difficult to locate the targets when you don't see the IR beam and directions to the next target are quite vague. Eg. "Go to a heading 110" but a heading from what location? 

7 часов назад, Simonster83 сказал:

Just finished the mission with the help of using F10 map. It was quite difficult to locate the targets when you don't see the IR beam and directions to the next target are quite vague. Eg. "Go to a heading 110" but a heading from what location? 

Good day! It's hard to answer your question more precisely. I need mission numbers.
IR Marker has not yet been fixed in multithreading. This is sad.
To see IR Marker - complete this mission in normal DCS mode, without multithreading