All cockpit integral lights bugs together

Arink429

Hi all.

I would like to put together all the bugs I found related to the integral light panels, in order to have a global reference for fixing purposes. Generally, the bugs are located on rotary knobs with marks or text not illuminated. I hope it will be useful.

Thank you.

Captura de pantalla (711).png

Captura de pantalla (712).png

Edited by Arink429

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO WiFi AC / i7-8700K@5.0 GHz / 2xM.2 Toshiba OCZ RD400 1Tb / 4xCorsair 8Gb (32Gb) DDR4@3000 MHz / 2xGeforce GTX 1080 Ti + 1Geforce GTX 680 / SoundBlaster Fatal1ty / Windows 10 Home x64 / TM Warthog / TM TPR Pedals / Oculus Rift / Samsung UE32EH5000W

• 1 month later...

A little confused by your list...I'm not sure it's intuitively describing WHAT is wrong with some of the items, it just seems like a list of lights and switches.

(This post is in the interest of getting them fixed, the easier it is for ED to understand will hopefully result in a quicker fix)

• Like 1

A little confused by your list...I'm not sure it's intuitively describing WHAT is wrong with some of the items, it just seems like a list of lights and switches.

(This post is in the interest of getting them fixed, the easier it is for ED to understand will hopefully result in a quicker fix)
Might also be easier to comment if it was pasted as text in a post and not as "documents".
Just my 2 cents, good list/work!

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

On 4/26/2023 at 4:46 PM, jstnj said:

Yes, the list is about the items not working listed from left to right in cockpit.

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO WiFi AC / i7-8700K@5.0 GHz / 2xM.2 Toshiba OCZ RD400 1Tb / 4xCorsair 8Gb (32Gb) DDR4@3000 MHz / 2xGeforce GTX 1080 Ti + 1Geforce GTX 680 / SoundBlaster Fatal1ty / Windows 10 Home x64 / TM Warthog / TM TPR Pedals / Oculus Rift / Samsung UE32EH5000W

• 2 weeks later...