Reverb G2 dull colours.

5 hours ago, slipstream21 said:

Hi. Is there anyway, apart from the gamma adjustment, to make the colours more vibrant? I find the terrain a bit dull at times. 

AS far as I know, the G2 has one of the best color displayed in VR headsets, better than my Pico for example, your solution lies in your GPU settings.

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

6 hours ago, slipstream21 said:

Hi. Is there anyway, apart from the gamma adjustment, to make the colours more vibrant? I find the terrain a bit dull at times. 

You can use reshade or OpenXr toolkit to fix colors, look for "saturation".

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

3 minutes ago, slipstream21 said:

Yes thank you. I have messed around with that and have made good results. The FOVeated rendering has helped performance wise also. 

No prob. I just wish it was something that was native to each headset or program honestly. I bet there is probably some variation of color for each one too. 

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Oddly enough I had the same thought today regarding my G2 as well.  Colors within headset are washed out compared to the mirror. I felt like it didn't used to look like this...but who knows. 

I tried SteamVR vs OpenXR to see if it had to do with that somehow but results were the same. 

I'll need to experiment with a few other games to see how colors look in other worlds to see if its just a DCS issue or the headset itself. 

If you find a solution, let me know!

17 hours ago, Motion_Blurz said:

Oddly enough I had the same thought today regarding my G2 as well.  Colors within headset are washed out compared to the mirror. I felt like it didn't used to look like this...but who knows. 

I tried SteamVR vs OpenXR to see if it had to do with that somehow but results were the same. 

I'll need to experiment with a few other games to see how colors look in other worlds to see if its just a DCS issue or the headset itself. 

If you find a solution, let me know!

I told you the solution. Use reshade, or color saturation in Xr toolkit.