AI coms when actor talks

Japo32

Sorry if I repeat this post, but I think I posted already (but don't see it in the forum)

I have a problem. Each time there is an actor voice communication with my apache, it follows the DCS AI reporting the position they are. So the subtitles disappears of the actor. Is there a way to stop the AI talk after the voice acting?

thanks!

• Like 1

Good afternoon 
One of the players found a good way to fix this bug:
- You can find the option under Settings -> Gameplay
Unbox this Option: - Allied Flight Reports

8 часов назад, Japo32 сказал:

Sorry if I repeat this post, but I think I posted already (but don't see it in the forum)

I have a problem. Each time there is an actor voice communication with my apache, it follows the DCS AI reporting the position they are. So the subtitles disappears of the actor. Is there a way to stop the AI talk after the voice acting?

thanks!

Edited by STONE SKY
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thanks, will do that. But the problem is that I will loose some good informations of awacs in missions, etc...

Maybe another good solution to not loose that, is separate the flight, because this only happens when we have an AI leader, so he is another flight and we are other one... no need to communicate, but in the missions built for the campaign, you make them act as they are in the same flight.

Edited by Japo32
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1