Mission 3. Where are those Humvees. Gameplay mechanics

Japo32

Hello!
Yesterday I played mission 3 with my friend and CPG and I had to repeat it to make it good.
Appart of having the same problem with the companion helicopter that flies away (the second time was good), we had this problem.

Arriving at the building where the humvee is, we are told to go to the northeast looking to the roads in the north shoreline. So we went flying over the coast.
When arriving at the water sea entrance that there is no bridge the CPG actor says that he is seeing 3 humvees. The problem is that my friend in a city looking everywhere, didn't see anything both times, and we had finally to go to the map to see the 3 red marks running to the northeast. Here I see some design problems:
1. In point C it was said to us that the humvees were coming to the building, so we were expecting that the humvees were going to come to us. Not that the humvees were running away from us. so for that reason we were more cautious and slow. 
2. George AI has a sharp eye, but a human eye in a city environment is maybe not good, especially >50 years old people (LoL)... so I recommend the next time to give clear indications where they are, as we were scanning several parallel roads to the shoreline. I would have used some smoke to simulate a crash that produced one of the runaway humvees to other cars, so that way we can follow the highway. And of course say that they are "running away from us", not just that they are going very fast.

The first time that we were playing the mission, the humvees arrived at their last point so it was said by the CPG actor that they stopped and they had SAMs with them. Looking in the map, the humvees weren't anywhere, and there was a single man igla. Of course he shot at us, because we were trying to see 3 humvees stopped, so the man was just below us, in a point difficult to see as there were no humvees with him.

And finally arriving at the final coordinate point. Everything was burned from the F16. we didn't have to do anything. We were told to make RTB. But in the F10 map my friend told me that there were some humvees running to the north.

We enjoy the communication, and feel inside the mission. That is nice! But it is a shame to lose connection with the mission because we don't find those targets. We are told that they are over somewhere. I suppose it would be nice to add some kind of msg aid in the future, because in game design all possibilities of players (good, and bad) have to be taken into account. It is not a matter of how good you are flying or shooting. It is a matter of carrying you well through the entire open world, the gameplay is happening.

Thanks for making this campaign for both of us. We will meet in mission 4.