Surviving Enigma's Cold War Server - A Cinematic Mission

Sport

Hey guys! I wanted to share a sortie I had on Enigma's Cold War server the other day that kept my heart pumping from the moment I entered the AO.  I've found, since the Community A-4E was added, this server organically creates an insane amount of cinematic events, and moments in general that leave me feeling elated, frustrated, panicked, and satisfied.

The server had just restarted and I jumped into an open A-4E slot down in Mezzeh airfield.  The plan was to fly an air interdiction mission along the south eastern edge of sector 5-13, looking for any targets of opportunity.  As you can see, I am carrying the basic air interdiction loadout I suggested in my multiplayer loadouts video, however as suggested by one of my viewers, I've put the Mk83s on the center station rather than the wings, to help with any asymmetric wing loading once I drop the first bomb.  I talk about my thoughts on that at the end of the video, but the short answer is: Don't.

I hope you enjoy and I welcome any and all feedback!

• Like 1

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!