Minimum key bind for guns only dogfight?

Voyager

Wanted to finally give the plane a try and trying to figure out what the minimum key binds would be needed for the A2A guns only dogfight mission? 

Beyond the main trigger, and flight axis, are there any master arm controls and possibly radar lock/rangefinder controls I need to have bound? 

17 hours ago, Voyager said:

Wanted to finally give the plane a try and trying to figure out what the minimum key binds would be needed for the A2A guns only dogfight mission? 

Beyond the main trigger, and flight axis, are there any master arm controls and possibly radar lock/rangefinder controls I need to have bound? 

Why don't you take a look in the manual?  It has a short page on basic weapon employment steps for various weapons on p.184.

Your actual keybinds and the amount of them will depend on whether you to shoot the guns with radar ranging and lead calculation or just basic mode without.

But do some mininmal search yourself, I don't have the time to dig it out now.

2 hours ago, Snappy said:

Why don't you take a look in the manual?  It has a short page on basic weapon employment steps for various weapons on p.184.

Your actual keybinds and the amount of them will depend on whether you to shoot the guns with radar ranging and lead calculation or just basic mode without.

But do some mininmal search yourself, I don't have the time to dig it out now.

Ok, so it's all around 184? Was only it 26% through the F.1 manual so hadn't got that far. Also about 50/500 through the F-15E. Apparently they don't have a plane guns dog fight, so will have to figure out the mission builder to make one. Already know how to handle the F-14B, so no issue there.