X52 noob ?

Downloaded an profile for black shark, but I have a feeling that the even though the profile is active its not picking it up in the DCS.

As the throttle control doest control the throttle and the slider doesnt utilize the zoom.

Does anyone have a nother profile I can try

It's not the profile that's doing that actually. Check your key overview(ingame) and switch to axis with your x-52 selected. Find the page for the throttle and zoom. Then set the correct axis for the two. I believe you just have to switch them around.

There are a number of things which are better assigned in game. Such as zoom and collective. As WynnTTr has said, check the Axis Commands, you can reach it from the drop down menu in the controller config screen.

zoom and throttle i set in game (zoom i did with slider but its giving inputs even if i dont touch it, so i use T-IR for zooming now, throttle set in game as well..)

some buttons cant be programmed in the profiler but u can program those in DCS.

for the rest i programmed everything outside, in the profiler and it works like a charm.

load a profile, open wordpad and see if any letters appear when u press the programmed buttons on the stick (and/or check the mfd), if letters appear your profile works. if not , then your drivers are messed up, uninstall all saitek drivers and remove the virtual hardware saitek installed. reinstall (latest) drivers first, and (latest) profiler-software later.

heres my profile, i am using profiler 6.0.10.7..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8MOQS3GZ

HF (plz leave my name in the filename when sharing)

Edited by hyperfighter
grammatical