Castle switch long not working

I can't get any of the castle switch long press functions to work other than MPCD. On the MPDs long press in the direction makes the vertical lines appear for a fraction of a second then disappear. And I don't have control of the display.

Short presses work fine. MPCD long press works fine.

Winwing Hornet grip. 

Anyone else have this issue?

Stalker_Signature.png

i9-11900K (Corsair water cooled); Z590; 64Gb Dominator 3466; Zotac Trinity OC RTX 4090; Soundblaster Z; Samsung 980 & 990 Pros; Pimax 8K X, 5K XR;

Winwing Orion 2 F/A-18 throttle, Winwing Orion 2 base with extension and F-15EX grip (from F/A-18 grip); Virpil Warbrd base (2x extensions) with TM Warthog grip, TM Warthog throttle; Ace-Flight Rudder Pedals, Control Panel #2; Simshaker Jetpad / HF8.

2 hours ago, Simultaneous said:

I can't get any of the castle switch long press functions to work other than MPCD. On the MPDs long press in the direction makes the vertical lines appear for a fraction of a second then disappear. And I don't have control of the display.

Short presses work fine. MPCD long press works fine.

Winwing Hornet grip. 

Anyone else have this issue?

Is thing in solo play or multicrew? We had exactly that issue but only in multicrew, and the only way we found to fix it was to rename our DCS saved games folder, let the game create a new one, and move things like input files and mods back over (or reinstall).

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Soul's pit thread

This is just in single player and in anything, training mission for example ‘taking control of displays’.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try it and report back.

Stalker_Signature.png

i9-11900K (Corsair water cooled); Z590; 64Gb Dominator 3466; Zotac Trinity OC RTX 4090; Soundblaster Z; Samsung 980 & 990 Pros; Pimax 8K X, 5K XR;

Winwing Orion 2 F/A-18 throttle, Winwing Orion 2 base with extension and F-15EX grip (from F/A-18 grip); Virpil Warbrd base (2x extensions) with TM Warthog grip, TM Warthog throttle; Ace-Flight Rudder Pedals, Control Panel #2; Simshaker Jetpad / HF8.

Another user error. I had my radar switch set to off on my throttle and sync controls set. You can’t take control when radar is not active.

D’oh.

• Like 2

Stalker_Signature.png