Can not set (Castel switch) and (auto acquisition switch) from the (control main page)

Go to solution Solved by rob10,

Good day,

Yesterday I've installed F-15 then I've start to configure and set up all the controls from the control main page and every thing was going well except right now I am not able to set the (Castel switch) and the (auto acquisition switch) on the stick. Yes I'm in the joystick column when I click on the switch nothing happend in any direction I use the (TM) F-18 joystick since many years already and I've never had a problem to set it up from the main control page is there some one can guide me on it.

Thank's for your time.

GHOSTRIDER

34 minutes ago, renedubreuil said:

Witch cell you mean exacly, 

Whatever one you're trying to assign the button to.  Exactly the same cell you're trying to assign the button to, just RIGHT click instead of double LEFT clicking.

As an example if you were trying to assign your GEAR DOWN to the TRIGGER on the your stick, choose the cell in the gear down row under the stick column and RIGHT click on it.

• Like 1

Good day,

Yesterday I've installed F-15E then I've start to configure and set up all the controls from the control main page and every thing was going well except right now I am not able to set the (Castel switch) and the (auto acquisition switch) on the stick. Yes I'm in the joystick column when I click on the switch nothing happend in any direction I use the (TM) F-18 joystick since many years already and I've never had a problem to set it up from the main control page is there some one can guide me on it.

Someone told me to try right mouse click and with the little menu page appear (add combo) but it dosa't work!!! Is there any body can guide me through this problem.

Thank's for your time.

GHOSTRIDER

same problem castle switch binds are iffy at best or dont work at all, test both sticks I have, f16/and original.

Both dont work properly. cleared and rebound many times...

AMD FX-8350

PALLIT GeForce GTX 1080 [ NVIDIA]

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]