SA-10 SN66M search radar barely visible on targeting pod

ropob

I created a short mission to try and locate SA-2 and SA-10 sam sites using the mission editor's provided template. I used the nevada map and placed both systems in green circular fields (image 0_).
I can locate them both with the radar map (image 1_ below with markpoints over the two radars), but when tgp is cued, the SN66M search radar is effectively invisible at 20nm (image 2_), whereas every other vehicle in the template group is visible. At closer ranges the SN66M is barely visible (image 3_). Upon exiting the mission, the SN66M suddenly brightens up, so I suspect it may be related to the IR representation.
Attached is the trackfile and mission file.

1_mfd_fcl_baked_image_postpro2011-06-01 12h26m42s.png

2_Screen_230707_040230_m.jpg

3_Screen_230707_061127.jpg

0_Screen_230707_040025.jpg

F15E_TGP_NEVADA.trk f15e_missing_sa10_SR_nev.miz

cold? unmanned? 

DCS A-10C II Warthog, DCS AV-8B, DCS F/A-18C. DCS F-16C DCS KA-50 III, DCS F-14B. DCS AH-64 Apache. DCS Mirage F1. DCS F-15E.
System: Z690 - i9-12900k - RTX 3080ti - 32gb ram - 2tb NVME - 2x2tb HDD - TM Hotas Warthog - MFG Rudders - Trackir/VR

• 2 weeks later...

The SR unit is not normally manned, and apart from my specifying weapons hold and condition green, they are active rather than static units.
It should appear similarly to the other radar (the track radar) in the second last figure in the lower right, under the 323-99 text. The visible track radar need not move until a target is to be tracked, so it should be as cold as the search radar, which would typically be moving while scanning, and so generate some heat.

This does more belong to the FLIR thread of the Core game i assume.

4 hours ago, DackSter94 said:

How did you get that black/white image of the A/G Radar?

The RCD means Record and at the moment saves "Screenshots" of selected sensor in your saved game files (Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\ScreenShots\F15E_Recordings).