Spinning Tires

Go to solution Solved by rob10,

I have a question, that search only seems to find NWS issues...I spawned in sim  F18, instant action, cold and dark in the Syrian map... After starting, I began to taxi to the runway...not waiting for the INS to settle in, (maybe be related.??)..I stopped to look up and down the runway and the jet would no longer move...NO parking brake ect.ect.  After hitting F2, noticed the wheels, all of them were spinning, but the F18 would not move, even at full thrust..They did spin faster tho !! I had to quit, but did not restart yet...What happened, INS related..?

Edited by Darth Holliday
Gooder spellling...

Any chance you ran off the taxiway?  I don't think it's as unforgiving these days, but in the past if you got off the runway/taxiways and stopped you couldn't get enough power generated to start moving again.  The spinning wheels are just a DCS anomaly.

Naw, dead center stopped at the red line to look both ways..Weird..When I tried to duplicate it it didn't do it again.(not a real duplication I. guess).So I guess it may have had something to do with the INS..The second time I had boxed it on the display fairly quickly so it was no longer aligning, when I taxied like the first time..Thanks for the response...