bindings for orion 2 hornet handles F15e

washout65

as the title says, thinking about getting the E , is their enough buttons to use the hornet handles? dont want to spend the cash just yet on the e handles, and dont want to run out of bindings. anybody have the hornet stick and throttle and use the orion 2 throttle and hornet stick handle and would like to share what they use?

tks

orion 2 with hornet handles, f16ex and hornet handle for libra stick, virpil ace pedals, 2070s gpu, 32g ram, i5-9600k, m.2 and ssd`s track IR 

i am currently flying the F-15E with a WW orion/hornet combo. and a virpil/thrustmaster F-18Stick combo.

one 5 way hat and boat switch is clearly missing from the throttles , but you can affect this to your stick instead. But of course its less than ideal. Thats why I ordered EX handles and orion2 ....

but to be honest, the F-15E is still not finished enough for me to spend MUCH time on it yet

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

yea, I have been thinking of getting the hen, then the EX handles but dont really want to learn another module as I finally got the A10 down and have had the 16 for some time but never fly it much because the hornet is my go to. I just got rid of the WH throttle the other day because I was planning on getting the E/EX handles to fly the hog, just dont know anymore... 

orion 2 with hornet handles, f16ex and hornet handle for libra stick, virpil ace pedals, 2070s gpu, 32g ram, i5-9600k, m.2 and ssd`s track IR