[QOL] AM radio on/off switch hard to click

Dragon1-1

Not technically a bug, just suboptimal design. The area around the left knob on the radio where you can click the on/off switch is small and hard to click. It would be much better if the knob in question worked like in other modules, left/right click to turn the switch part of the knob, mouse wheel to turn the knob itself.

Not technically a bug, just suboptimal design. The area around the left knob on the radio where you can click the on/off switch is small and hard to click. It would be much better if the knob in question worked like in other modules, left/right click to turn the switch part of the knob, mouse wheel to turn the knob itself.
IIRC you turn it on/off (left/right click) under the right knob, while you switch between .25 and .50 (under the left knob) when you turn the right knob.
I do agree both hit boxes could be a little larger.

I could be wrong, but I have flown it rather extensive lately. Pretty sure I click to the left of the right knob.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

On 8/4/2023 at 11:22 PM, Dragon1-1 said:

Thanks, will take a look.

• Like 1