Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder Config under Pilot setting?

Hi, 

I've just got a Turtle Beach rudder to play DCS with, mainly the AH-64. However when I come to assign it to the Pilots rudder controls it doesn't appear as an option only the default "z"" and "x". I am able to configure the rudder in the general setting for the rudder so it is being recognised by the game.

I've tried everything I can think of or find, the main difference I see between the general setting and the pilot setting is the pilot setting has a left and right value rather than assigning the Joystick z axis like on the general setting.

Does anybody know how I can get the rudder to be recognised in the Pilot control setting for the rudder?

Thanks  

Hi, 
I've just got a Turtle Beach rudder to play DCS with, mainly the AH-64. However when I come to assign it to the Pilots rudder controls it doesn't appear as an option only the default "z"" and "x". I am able to configure the rudder in the general setting for the rudder so it is being recognised by the game.
I've tried everything I can think of or find, the main difference I see between the general setting and the pilot setting is the pilot setting has a left and right value rather than assigning the Joystick z axis like on the general setting.
Does anybody know how I can get the rudder to be recognised in the Pilot control setting for the rudder?
Thanks  
Hi! The common way to assign axis in DCS, is open the axis control, double click the axis you want to configure, then move your hardware axis through the WHOLE range. Then DCS will understand which one you mean, and select it for you.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I appear to have figured it out, I deleted all rudder controls binded to z and x, then in axis controls for the pilot and gunner I have the option to set my turtle beach rudder to Joystick axis z. I just logged into the game quickly (I haven't got time to take off and try it) to check the graphics of the rudder pedals moving in the cockpit and it appears to be working.

• Like 1