J-22 model serbia air force

icemacan

hello guys, this is my J-22 Soko mod, I have a problem with a damage texture and the plane turns quickly in a circle at low speed when taxing on the taxiway, I changed, tand_gear_max, but nothing happens, I don't know anything about programming, i not know make FM dll, if someone wants to help me I would be very grateful, as for the damage texture, I don't know how to make a texture and how to implement it in 3ds max,I tried the explanation from page 5, but I don't seem to understand enough and I'm missing something,this is the only thing i get from the damage model

Screen_230913_152946.png

Screen_230913_152857.png

Screen_230910_054915.png

Edited by icemacan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, icemacan said:

hello guys, this is my J-22 Soko mod,

I have a problem with a damage texture and the plane turns quickly in a circle at low speed when taxing on the taxiway, I changed, tand_gear_max, but nothing happens, I don't know anything about programming,

Hi.
About too quick ground turn, possible lua script problem.

tand_gear_max = value --- how about 3.73 ?

And main_gear_pos = {,,} and nose_gear_pos = {,,} .
When thier position values (especially the 1st column Y-axis value) are incorrect and two pos are too nearer than historical 3d shape , such too quick ground behavior might come.

pos values in { , , } format in lua is to be written in the order { Y , Z , X } instead of { X , Y , Z } as described in DCS modding guide pdf.

Modules: A-10C/II, F-5E, F-14A/B, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, FC3, Ka-50-2/3, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, Mi-24P, AH-64D, P-51D
Maps: Nevada, PG, Syria, SA, Sinai, Channel, Normandy2.0      Assets etc.: CA, Sc, WW2AP
Mods and Skins in User Files: files/filter/user-is-western0221/ 

Screen_221018_005618c.jpg

• icemacan changed the title to J-22 model serbia air force

AFAIK is a problem generated by ED in all the SFM mods, is not possible to be solved, only way to overcome it is to gain some speed on the ground before using rudders.

As I really like the Orao/Vultur, can I ask If you plan to release it to the public and If you will add any Romanian AF skin?

106278735_3082623458440652_2981039925379020168_n.jpg

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Carry on "hladni" dude, judging on cockpit you wish to implement modernized Orao variant.

17 minutes ago, Stratos said:

As I really like the Orao/Vultur, can I ask If you plan to release it to the public and If you will add any Romanian AF skin?

I recall Vultur did not feature Mavericks B, what was used instead?

Edited by okopanja

Serbian J-22 uses maverick A. The TV guided variant. As far as releasing it to the public, it's too early. There is still a lot to do. Currently it uses 25T avionics. A lot of people can't afford FC3 and that's why it's 25T. As for full fidelity, I don't do progamming. For something more serious, a serious team is needed and I'm alone. At the moment I can't solve the damage model, so I'm not even thinking about full fidelity XDDD
I hope that I will get a response for somebody who knows more about DCS coding and help me with this. It would be the shame not to have this mod come to life.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Stratos said:

How they aimed the Mav? trough the small screen?

Yes round screen on the right. On the left side you can see thr aiming stick. The left hand of the pilot was back on the throttle at launch. Once launched you do not get picture since your sensor AGM-65A/B already flew away. Wings on J-22 are high hence a great view on the Mav.

Amazing that they work after at least 40 years.

• Thanks 1