BLG-66 Dropping Long

WTFCSon

Hi All,

I'm seeing an issue with the Belouga's dropping long. I've attached four track files to provide examples of what I have tried. However, let me provide more detail.

The issue seems to be that when flying the HUD symbology, the BLG-66 will drop with the first bomb impacting after the indicated impact point. The distance varies with speed(I've tried at speeds between .75 and .95 mach), though not noticeably with higher altitude. This issue does not seem to exist for the Mk82 Snake Eyes or Mk82 Air. I've attempted the drop according to HUD symbology and down to 200ft which worked but significantly deviated from what was presented by the HUD symbology.

The issue persists with and without mods installed. I've tested with two versions of OB, both the current version and two patches earlier.

I hope I have provided sufficient detail. If this is not a bug, I apologize. Let me know if you need any additional or clarifying information.

M2000C_BEL_dropping_long_field.trk M2000C_bel_dropping_long.trk M2000C_bel_dropping_long_2.trk M2000C_bel_dropping_long_200ft.trk

• Like 1