Wingman AI & Datalink

Jack57

When I send my wingman out on recon I have noticed that the last target he sees and advises me about, he then often fails to send to me via datalink. Anyone else noticed this? Or am I missing something here?

TIA,

Jack :joystick:

"The only thing a chopper pilot should do downwind is take a leak" - CFI

CPL(H). AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ @3.3 GHz, 2GB Corsair DDR2 667, nVidia GeForce 9600 GT 1 GB, SB Audigy 2.

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro modified: no centering springs, extended shaft. CH Pro Throttle; vertical chair mount.

This sometimes happens to me also. Not always thou. Anyone? Also if i try to cancel the recon the wingman is flying back to formation but he still report targets. He will actually send all the targets in the area.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Yes I've noticed this as well. Sometimes it just seems out of sync. Sometimes I see the lights blinking on the datalink before I even hear my wingman anounce them. If you hear him advise about a target, and the lights don't blink, I'm pretty sure I clicked the send/mem button and received the target.