Triple Screen with four monitors?

Nascar
Go to solution Solved by MAXsenna,

I want to move DCS to screens 2,3, and 4 and use 1 for a browser. Can this be done?

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

I want to move DCS to screens 2,3, and 4 and use 1 for a browser. Can this be done?
Yes. I find the easiest way to setup my screens is actually Helios, even if you ain't gonna use it. It will correctly write all the files you need.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 10/8/2023 at 3:28 PM, MAXsenna said:

Yes. I find the easiest way to setup my screens is actually Helios, even if you ain't gonna use it. It will correctly write all the files you need.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

Any tips on how I hide monitor 1 for DCS? The UI isn't newb friendly.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

• Solution
1 hour ago, Nascar said:

Any tips on how I hide monitor 1 for DCS? The UI isn't newb friendly.

Sure!

Start Helios, and it starts with a blank profile.

Click Profiles and Add interface, select DCS Monitor Setup.
For the In-Game View, select the monitors you want to view the game. Deselect monitor 1 in your case. (Green arrow).
For Menus/Loading, select the screen you want the DCS GUI to be displayed on. (Blue arrow).

image.png

Now the Interface Status show an "error", until you save the profile, and you should be good to go.

image.png

Start DCS, go to settings, (save the preset just in case). Then choose the combined screen resolution for the three screens, and select Helios as the monitor.

image.png

Feel free to ask if you run into issues.
Cheers!

• Like 1