Screenshots using either Win+Shift+S or ShareX

I post a lot of screenshots on imageboards while taking about dcs mainly but also other flight sims. Anyway, there's usually no point in taking a screenshot of the entire screen when there's Snipping Tool available or something even better like ShareX. Using PrntScrn and then cropping them is even worse... No matter how hard I try to workaround it with macros and whatnot, nothing works. What's the problem?

SIMS: A-10, F18, F16, F15, AH-64, Ka-50, Mi-24 // HW: MCG-U + GF mk4, Orion2 + F18, Pimax Crystal

forum.png 

I post a lot of screenshots on imageboards while taking about dcs mainly but also other flight sims. Anyway, there's usually no point in taking a screenshot of the entire screen when there's Snipping Tool available or something even better like ShareX. Using PrntScrn and then cropping them is even worse... No matter how hard I try to workaround it with macros and whatnot, nothing works. What's the problem?
What do you mean?
Personally, I use print screen, and then use SnagIT to cut out portions if I don't need the whole screen.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk