Voice Chat issues?

TheConqueror

Something very strange happened yesterday. We were flying with friends on our own server and trying voice chat. It worked at first, then it didn't work again.

And something seems missing here.

Edit : When I change the headphone and microphone settings from the Audio menu in the game, I think the game does not detect the settings immediately. That's why I think I'm wasting my time.
When I close the game and run it again, everything seems to be working now.

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2023.10.21 - 18.08.47.69.png

Edited by TheConqueror

In my experience, sound changes require a DCS shutdown before being recognized.  Almost like the settings are cached and read at program load.  Not saying that's the problem, BTW 😉

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with voice chat. When I test the microphone, my voice comes to me from the left side of the headset. Shouldn't I normally hear from both sides? and I can hear everyone in the game, but my voice does not reach others. 😞 I'm going crazy, someone help me.

Edit:  I was using SRS before. I deleted it. And I completely deleted the Config file in case there were a few settings left. But I'm still having this problem. When I first updated everything was working fine?

Edited by TheConqueror

I figure it's similar enough to ask here instead of making a new post- has anyone else had the issue of their radios/intercom always coming up red even when other players are on the same frequency or in the plane with you? Voice Chat/Turn servers are enabled.

Edited by SabreDancer