Motion Blur bug - Mi-24 Rotor Head animation

filda_33

I would like to bring the attention to a visual bug regarding the Mi-24 rotor head animation in combination with the Motion Blur effect enabled.

With the motion blur enabled, the rotor head just kind of disappears. Actually, that is not completely accurate. To put it more precisely, with the motion blur enabled AND actually affecting the background, then the rotor head disappears. That would be the screenshot "mi-24-blur-bug" taken during a dynamic flyby. The second screenshot - "mi-24-noblur-nobug" was taken in a paused state. The motion blur was still on, but did not affect the image, because it was a still image in a paused state (I hope I am making myself clear). 

The third screenshot, the "Mi-8-blur-nobug" is just a comparison with a different module, which is not affected by this bug. I assume the reason is that the Mi-8 module still uses the older rotor animation technology.

Obviously, this is nothing major, but hopefully will be addressed after more important issues with the 2.9 have been resolved.

Best Regards,

Phil

Mi-8-blur-nobug.jpg

mi-24-noblur-nobug.jpg

mi-24-blur-bug.jpg