Dedicated server mission behavior

I set up a dedicated server to play around with. Simple missions run great, everything works as expected.  But as I've ratcheted up the complexity, I've found that some basic scripting doesn't want to work properly on the dedicated server, whereas it works as expected when I run it locally.

Example. I have a mission that starts the player 'takeoff from ramp' and a flight of f-15Es 'takeoff from runway'. On my local machine, the 15's take off in formation as the mission starts, but on the dedicated server one is parked in the middle of the runway and the other 3 are in the parking area...  None of them even attempt to move. 

Same file, same 'version' of DCS, different behavior.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to figure this out?

thanks!

MSI Z790 Carbon - i9-139000k - RTX 4090 - 64GB DDR5 - (3x) WD SN850X - HP Reverb G2

Yes, this is one of the many things that behaves differently between SP and dedicated servers. It’s been like this for years and I don’t think it’s a high priority for them to fix it unfortunately.

Generally, I would test a mission specifically on dedicated server at least once before production. 

It might be a good idea to simply approximate a time delay and spawn the AIs low above the airport to simulate a “take off”.

• Thanks 2